Now that I’m working remotely, it makes a lot of sense for my patients to get their supplements direct from the supplier, without having to pick them up from my premises.
(DON’T PANIC! 🙂 When I next see you, I’ll explain why and SHOW you what to do. This is just a reminder for you.)
So how will this work?
This is the basic flow:
- You think about what you need a week in advance and let me know what it is you’re low on.
- I’ll have a think about what you need, and whether we need a consult to review how your health is going and what you’re taking.
For example, if you are taking any newly prescribed medications or over the counter products as well as herbs and supplements.
- I’ll then set up an order on your behalf from my trusted suppliers.
- The supplier will email you to confirm your order and to take payment.
- You pay them directly online.
- Once the order is placed, it will take around a week to be delivered.
There will be a one-time setup process
You register as a patient with the supplier.
For Integria, the process is here: Integria MyPatient Ordering
For Oborne, the process is here: Oborne Patient Overview
There are some benefits to this for you
You will be able to order MORE than just the products I approve – each supplier has a range of over-the-counter products that you will have access to. Some examples are food, cosmetics, cleaning products and personal care products (healthy toothpastes, deodorants, etc).
What does it cost?
There will be a postage charge for small orders, which varies a bit – plan for $10 to $15. However, this is for small orders, and you get free postage if you order over a $$$ amount that varies for each supplier.